The system is formed by a belt drive in the pedestal plus a mechanical drive (axles and
gear box) from the pedestal to one, two or more winches, comprising:
1. Carbon fibre pedestal, with belt drive on toothed sheaves that are mounted on steel
2. Drive-box, which transmits the drive from the pedestal to the axle of the single
3. Push-button, which turns the drive-box on and off, and permits to choose which winch
to work on.
4. Aluminium drive shaft with black anodized
5. Aluminium universal joint with HR steel axles, mounted on both ends of the drive
shaft, which enables to incline the shaft by large degrees.
6. Gear box in right and left hand version, bronze gears on ball/roller bearings, HR
steel axles and black anodized aluminium box.
Showing the single result