Car sizes For boats up to
100 mm 33 ft
110 mm 36 ft
150 mm 42 ft
190 mm 48 ft
230 mm 60 ft
330 mm 70 ft
430 mm 80 ft
Higher efficiency and smoother running.
• Better load resistance to vertical (V), horizontal (H) and torsional (M) loads.
• Higher safety margin as the car will remain on the track even after ball bearing failure (overload).
• Travelers are fitted with 2 Torlon ball circuits(lower) and 2 Delrin ball circuits (upper).
• Single double and triple control sheaves, with or without becket, can be fitted on the car.
• One-piece extruded body.
• The traveler, the track and all componentsare extruded in high strength alloy and hard black anodized. (Steel parts: AISI 316)
• Side windows for easy maintenance and ball bearing cleaning and/or replacement.
• Standard shackle or special “stand-up” joint.
Showing 1–16 of 92 results