XT R is a new range of racing winches obtained from the XT series that is described on the
previous pages with:
• new self-tailing XT system
• differentiated grip of the drum knurling
• CNC base and skirt
• fast opening screwed ring
• axle with low friction PVD finishing and in addition to reduce the weight:
• aluminium stem
• peek roller bearings for the drum and the main shaft
• lightened gears and main shaft
To reduce weight, XT series winches are mounted on bearings with peek resin roller on an
antal alloy gears (1) mounted on low-friction and hard wearing PVD treated axles (2); corrosionproof
insulating gaskets (3).
The base, machined by the CNC process (produced with computer numeric control
machines with no cast components), is lighter and stronger than normal castings.
Showing all 15 results